Thursday, September 10, 2015

Re: Indonesia's Vice-President Jusuf Kalla criticises neighbours for grumbling about haze

I just couldn’t resist responding to this article about some Indonesian politicians’ unsophisticated reply to Indonesian neighbours’ (mainly Singapore and Malaysia) concern about the haze. Read the article here.

"For 11 months, they enjoyed nice air from Indonesia and they never thanked us. They have suffered because of the haze for one month and they get upset" – Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla.

My analogy to the statement above is like this,

“For 364 days, I have given you painless and carefree days, and you have not thanked me. I just give you one day of senseless slapping to your face and you start to get upset”

Do you think that make sense to us Singapore (and Malaysia)?

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment